Throughout this policy the terms “we” and “our” refers to Zavanak. Our website address is – https://zavanak.com/
Under the Data Protection Act 2018 and also the EU General Data Protection Regulation, or GDPR for short, we recognise the responsibility to treat your personal information with care and seek to comply with the legislation associated with these acts. This policy covers the requirement to provide you with information on how we may collect your data and use it and also your rights under current legislation.
How We Collect Your Information
We may collect personal and non-personal information from you in connection with certain features and resources that we make available on our website. You may visit our website anonymously. Personal information is only collected if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal information, except that it may prevent you from using certain website features. Non-personal information collected may include technical information about the machine you are using to view our website, such as the make and model number, the operating system used, the web browser agent used as well as the Internet Service Provider, or ISP, used to make the connection to our website.
We use a contact form on the website so you can contact us about enquires. We process the information you submit to us for the purpose of getting back in touch with you about an enquiry, should you choose to make an enquiry.
We do not upload any personal media in the form of image, video or audio files. All of the media that is currently on our website is displayed for aesthetic purposes only.
We use Google Analytics, a web and traffic analytics tool to identify the following:
- Who visits our website.
- Which areas of our website are popular and/or frequently visited.
- The number of return visits to the website.
By analysing the above, we may make improvements to the layout of our website to help enhance the user experience. Google Analytics requires cookies be installed on your device in order to collect information. To find out more about how this information is used, please visit – https://policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites?hl=en-GB&gl=uk.
Your Data Rights
As set out under the legislation of the Data Protection Act 2018, the user has the following data rights:
- The right to be informed about the collection and the use of their personal data.
- The right to access personal data and supplementary information.
- The right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete.
- The right to erasure (to be forgotten) in certain circumstances.
- The right to restrict processing in certain circumstances.
- The right to data portability, which allows the data subject to obtain and reuse their personal data for their own purposes across different services.
- The right to object to processing in certain circumstances.
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
- The right to withdraw consent at any time (where relevant).
- The right to complain to the Information Commissioner.
For more information on your rights, please visit this link.
How We Protect Your Data
We adopt the appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against any unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information that goes through our website.
Changes To This Policy
Acceptance Of This Policy
By using our website, you are agreeing to your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.